Monday, August 1, 2011

1st of tha month: August

I love when months start on Mondays! It made me think of Bone Thugs! Love them.



I was thrown a curve ball this morning as I trekked with all my belongings - basically my laptop - for a mile.

I finally made it to a later Turbo Kick class with 20+ minutes time to get on this strange elliptical machine, which is actually an "adaptive motion trainer." The machine allowed me to do either steps or stride like a gazelle.



I didn't have a TV to watch though.

Turbo was equally awesome. I was pointed to as the example for advanced options. During one of our Turbos (HIIT), a guy came in who complained about our loudness by shutting down our music! He said he was a lawyer and if we have to open the doors for air, we shouldn't even be occupying the room! It was pretty dramatic and thus, funny. :)

Lunch was fresh salmon steak over romaine.

As for the rest of today:
  • 7:45AM: breakfast - 1/2 c. 0% Fage yogurt
  • 20 mins on the AMT machine
  • 9-10AM: Turbo
  • 10-11AM: Bank and bills
  • 11AM: Quick rinse
  • 11:30AM: lunch - salmon over romaine
  • 12-2PM: TV & naptime
  • 2:30PM: snack time - 1/3 apple & 1/2 c. Arctic Zero Mint Chocolate Cookie
  • 5:30PM: bites of blueberry & strawberry banana donuts from The Donuttery
  • drove around for fun
  • 7:15PM: dinner - salmon over romaine
  • 9PM: green juice from Mother's Market

No comments:

Post a Comment