Monday, August 22, 2011

Riding a stolen bike?

Story of this picture: This is my cousin Chris and I. This is his bike, but I've clearly claimed it. He's trying to get me off. I easily learned to ride a bike - no one really taught me. Chris still does not. Sorry Chris.


Today worked out so well, I'm going to keep going at this. There are 2 scenarios for tomorrow, Tuesday.
  • 8:30AM Wake up & dance! Really. Turn on music and dance.
  • 8:45AM Assemble breakfast (acai bowl)
  • 9:15AM Drive to interview
  • 10AM Interview??
  • 11:30AM Ride bike 5 miles/30 minutes - where??
  • 12-12:15PM Lunch (eat the rainbow veggies wrap)
  • 1PM Apply for 1 job.
  • 2:30PM Read & rest
  • 3:30PM Drink Shakeology & drive to gym in Costa Mesa
  • 4:30PM BodyPump
  • 5:30PM TurboKick
  • 7PM Shower & consume protein powder
  • 8PM Apply for 1 job.
  • 10PM Drink my green juice
  • 11PM Sleep
And #2:
  • 8:45AM Wake up & dance! Really. Turn on music and dance.
  • 9AM Assemble breakfast (acai bowl) English muffin with egg whites & Laughing Cow cheese
  • 9:30AM Bike Mile Square Park twice (about 45 minutes-1 hour) with either Blogilates "Not So Walk In the Park" or the "Crazy Park HIIT workout" in the middle
  • 12-12:15PM Lunch (eat the rainbow veggies wrap) random samples
  • 1PM Apply for 1 job.
  • 2:30PM Read & rest
  • 3:30PM Drink Shakeology & drive to gym in Costa Mesa
  • 4:30PM BodyPump
  • 5:30PM TurboKick
  • 7PM Shower & consume protein powder yogurt
  • 8PM Apply for 1 job.
  • 10PM Drink my green juice
  • 11PM Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment