Sunday, August 21, 2011

Soon to be bike fanatic!

As I mentioned in the previous post, I decided not to go to the gym. I woke up for it, but I would have to leave at 7:30AM for an 8:30AM class... and I was only 5 minutes away. How come? I have to get my hand stamped.

Instead, I lingered in bed and watched "Dexter" until 10ish. Guess what? I didn't freak out all day because I didn't hit the gym. I'm proud of myself.

I finally ate breakfast of whatever's in the fridge at 11ish: cinnamon raisin Ezekiel, 1/2 cup of Voskos non-fat plain, The Bee's Knees PB, and 1/2 apple.

I looked at bikes till 12:30 or so and went to get it. I decided on a cheaper one from Walmart because I'm not looking to race or anything like that.



They didn't have it so I made a couple of calls and found the Schwinn Admiral about 15-20 minutes away.

Bike lock does not watch. Oh well.

I got a helmet that makes me look like I'm in a special ed class. I wanted this style though. It's glossy and black. White was $5 more and they didn't even have white matte. :/

(image from Bikester)

Sadly, I didn't want to pay for the Nutcase helmets.





(images from Nutcase)

They're cute though I think I can pull an Oh Joy!


It got too dark for me to take a picture. I also injured myself while putting my bike in my car. :/ I'll have to get better at that. Most people put their bikes on a rack. Not me. I'm afraid it'll get stolen that way? I don't know, but I'll keep it in my car for now.

Eats for the day included:



...and a cup of Greek yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment