Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Accidentally & finally

I finally went to yoga. Not on purpose, but when I have to go about 45 mins to ONE HOUR early to get my hand stamped for TurboKick, I decided why not make it at 8:30 for yoga as well.

Lunch involved hard-boiled egg whites. There's so much more volume in a hard-boiled egg. I fed the yolks to the dogs.


Then I picked up American Thighs and decided that I DID NOT LIKE ALL OF THE CAPITALIZATION. It was random and constant.

Instead, I started reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. A few pages into it, I thought to myself, haven't I read this before? Yep. I found the page I dog-eared and it was quite far into the book. Duh.

This is going to be a quick book! :)

Afterwards, we headed to Costco. We got shampoo and samples of lots of meat.

Then I decided to return some books and get a couple of history books and movies.

My cousin got some fro-yo. I ate a little bit of honeydew yogurt.

I showered and ended my attempt to go to the gym at night for my knee's sake.

While my cousin is watching "Stuart Little," I'm going to have my green juice and then go buy supplies for more green juices: apples and cukes are out. :/

Dinner: rotisserie chicken shredded with some tomatoes, spicy mustard, and guac hummus to make a chicken salad


Books I'd like to get to soon:
  • The Sweet Life in Paris
  • The Help
  • Room
  • The Devil in the White City
  • Life of Pi
  • Firefly Lane
  • Middlesex
  • One Hundred Years of Solitude
  • Love in the Time of Cholera
  • Water for Elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment