I woke up super hungry. In an effect to rest my knee and satisfy my hunger, I made Blogilates' protein pancakes though I calculated my calories and it came out to a lot less. I put in slightly less powder since I had chocolate and not vanilla.
Nonetheless, very good and so much so that my family liked it. :)
Mmm pancakes. I want to cook again! Maybe I can make some strawberry pancakes for my little cousin... if we had any more strawberries, but we ate them all.
I'm tired. Waking up at 7:30 was on the agenda, but staying up was not.
- 10-12PM rest it out: nap and menu plan
- 12PM bike/drive to get supplies to make my cousin's dinner
- 2PM have my lunch
- 3PM go out with my mom
- 4PM read a book, rest
- 5:30PM Shakeology time as I drive to the gym
- 6:30PM Hip hop
- 7:30PM yoga because I totally need it!
- 7PM shower, green juice, nap