Friday, August 12, 2011

Hand-eye coordination

To kick off my Friday, 24SET and Turbo.

Still not that into 24SET and I know why - I can't lift things and step at the same time. Heck, I can barely step much less lift as I do it. It's hard to do a proper lunge and most people half-ass it because they're focused on doing two things at once. I keep going though because I have a pal in the class and I like Turbo afterwards. It's also the only strength (sort of) class in the area on Fridays - there's nothing at nights so I can't do a double. :/

I wasn't feeling Turbo today either. I did it, but my left knee was in a bit of pain. I think it was SET that started it. :(

Lunch and a nap later, I went in for an interview and think it was pretty successful. When I'm not really into a job, I'm so much better. Sigh. Maybe I'll like it though because last time I really wanted a job, I didn't like it at all.

Middle schoolers are an age-group I've worked with least. This will complete the spectrum of students I've worked with if I take this one.

I spent quite a bit of time on Skype with my dad so I didn't get a chance to finish my cover letters! :/ I have a little to-do list of quite important things this weekend.

Saturday:
  • Head to another 24 Hour Fitness for BodyPump and Zumba
  • Finish cover letters, scan transcripts and license
  • Keep eating healthy!
  • Order CTEL books
  • Make it to SusieCakes anniversary after Zumba!
Sunday:
  • Barre fusion and a 4 mile walk
  • Finish apps
  • Order CTEL books
Posts need pictures huh? Here ya go. It's me and my little cousin Catherine.


No comments:

Post a Comment