Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bouncing back: green juices & apples

Yesterday, I opted out of working out. I wasn't having a good body image day.

You know what I like though? My shoulders. So there. Suck it body image.


Instead, I headed to the Tustin farmer's market for berry nutty bread (2 slices of it) and walked around downtown before I got hungry, went to the awesome giant Whole Foods for a salad with turkey meatballs and snuck in some mac & cheese.


I was so full, I went for a 4 mile walk. Ducks got in my way.


Today I felt better so I hit barre fusion for the last time as my LivingSocial is over. :/ Studio Fusion is such a fantastic studio if I could afford the prices.

Barre was kind of easy today though. Maybe cause I had a green juice (1 cup spinach, 1/2 cuke, 3 celery stalks, 1/4 cup applesauce unsweetened) and an Ezekiel cinnamon raisin slice?

Afterwards, I headed to the Costa Mesa farmer's market and food truck fair on the O.C. Fairgrounds. Both returned once the fair was over.


I got 2 cukes for 50 cents each and ate half of a gluten-free mint choc chip cookie from Loving Nutrition.


(image for Loving Nutrition)

I stopped by SoCo again to see what was going on. I don't know why, but I love it and it's on the way so why not?

And guess what? They had an Airstream trailer with the best interior.




Who needs a house? I really want to live in one and that would be that.

I had lunch: 1/2 can salmon, 3 oz shirataki noodles, and veggies while searching for more jobs on craigslist.*

Returned some books. Bought some apples.

Time to hit the gym again with energy from my Shakeology. I did 25 minutes on the elliptical and didn't break that much of a sweat?! Zumba wasn't terrible either though I still haven't had the same experience I had the first time I took this class. :(

Dinner: apple with 1 tbsp PB and another green juice!


*I got a call back for a 3.5 hour per day, 5 days a week, $15 per hour job. Not bad, but I would prefer more hours of course. Also, it requires quite a commitment as do pretty much ALL jobs with kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment