Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Getting very sleepy...

Happenings
  • CBEST early this morning. Passed the verbal & math portions and waiting for written. I can't possibly fail that. Too much sitting. My bottom hurts. :/
  • Relaxed and napped for an hour
  • Bought myself a treat, which ended up being a whole box that I will consume slowly. Ya know, my one piece a day
    From top to bottom, left to right: caramelized banana, strawberry & balsamic caramel, Thai tea, grey sea salt caramel (dark chocolate), passion fruit caramel, PB&J, lemongrass & kaffir lime, chipotle & honey ganache, another grey sea salt caramel, champagne truffle, vanilla bean caramel, and lavender caramel.*
  • Headed to Pilates Mat Fusion. It was great because it started out with some light arm workouts then abs that didn't hurt my back.
  • Next, adult ballet. At first, it didn't appear that I was a newbie because I can do exercises on the barre. Only when we had to complete more complicated moves was I lost. Very lost. I even got a pity applause. Nevertheless, I tried something new and I'm not that great at it.
  • Attempting to finish my book, Are You My Guru, once and for all before bed... though I am greatly tired.
*I hate fuzzy iPhone pictures, but I'm too lazy to whip out the camera. And this is a note to self: They have a great selection of flavors that I want to try including macadamia & coconut praline, pistachios w/ cardamom, blood orange caramel, rosemary caramel, spiced lime pomegranate, and rosemary & grapefruit caramel. I love my caramels!

Eats
  • 1/2 cup Brown Cow Greek yogurt with 1/2 cup Fiber One pre-testing
  • Dipped into the PB jar before I got my lunch around noon: 2-3 oz chicken with spinach and mustard on a fiber tortilla
  • Shakeology Greenberry! It came in the mail yesterday and I like it!
  • 1/2 apple pre-workout
  • 2 scoops of Tera's Whey vanilla in 1 cup of 365 organic almond milk (I'm out now!) post-workout
  • Still hungry? 1/2 cup Greek yogurt with 1/2 banana and yes, melted 1/2 a passion fruit marshmallow with one of the grey sea salt caramels... yum. Happy National S'mores Day!
Extra
  • I bought a little container of yoghurt tamarind the other day. So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment