Thursday, August 11, 2011

Read or watch "Jersey Shore?"

PB Fingers' Julie is making me want to read. When I start, I can't stop like with the first two books in the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series. I still have that last one to finish, but I have some library books I need to attend to first.

I'm definitely going to read these then get on to a newbie... one whose movie just came out, and finally the last installation, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. Not sure which first.
  • Are You My Guru? by Wendy Shankar
  • I Know I Am, But What Are You? by Samantha Bee
  • American Thighs by the Sweet Potato Queen
  • Fat Girl's Guide to Life by Wendy Shankar
  • The Help by Kathryn Stockett

    (image from Barnes & Noble)
  • The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson

    (image from BookGalaxo)
Sorry "Jersey Shore," but reading wins because it helps me sleep better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment