I did manage to complete some of my June goals in the midst of all the fun.
- Finish Mockingjay and read
Drop Dead Healthy, which I also need to buy.
- Study a chapter this month 'cause let's be real.
Catch up with Joy the Baker and Jillian Michaels' podcasts.I love Jillian's podcasts, her advice on yoga (she says Ashtanga is good but not Bikram), and her love of Green & Black chocolates - yum).
- Sign up for a Tspoons class!
- Try Ashtanga yoga.
Go hiking (in Austin).
- Complete 4-5 of my Summer Bucket List items.
Go vintage/thrift shopping to dress more like Meg. Gosh, she dresses so well. Do the Awesomesauce Arms workout every night from here on out. If no weights available, do body weight arm workouts.
- Be social. Get to know my new co-workers.
- Try Ashtanga yoga. This should happen since Ra offers it.
- Sign up for a Tspoons class. Still haven't done it yet. :(
- Finish traffic school. Yeah, that's more of a to-do then a goal.
- Complete 4-5 items on my Summer Bucket List.
- Celebrate my 25th birthday. 'Cause I totally didn't celebrate my 24th.
- Eat more chocolate.
- Read more books. I have 3 books on hand plus Mockingjay on audio.
Last night, I started watching a MARVELOUS show, "New Girl." I've been living under a rock. Zooey Deschanel has such great fashion on the show!
The actress plays such a fun character. She's a sing-songy teacher, and reminds me of this MARVELOUS picture:
(source)What are your July goals?
How did you do with your June goals?
Anything inspire you lately? Fashion-wise or to live life better?