Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday: Late summer fashion & perfect bedrooms



Usually there's food, but I went with fashion this week. One day I will get out of pajamas and workout clothes, but I'm such a low maintenance person especially since all I do is workout or work or sleep.

Love the orange blazer! I don't love everything but it all looks nice together. My biggest problem is imagining pieces together - I like buying pieces I love individually but never match!

I love the details in this dress. I've never worn a one shoulder dress before.
Source: topshop.com via Julie on Pinterest

Aww.
Source: etsy.com via Julie on Pinterest

I'm not a big fan of jewelry - I don't wear any - but this combo comes together really well.
Source: polyvore.com via Julie on Pinterest

I wouldn't mind if this piece didn't work anymore, it's still gorgeous.
Source: freshome.com via Julie on Pinterest

How sweet is this bedroom with the architectural details?

Windows and a perfect bed?

1 comment:

  1. Well, I pretty much want every single one of those outfits! So cute! :) I also love the mix-matched pillows on that bed!

    ReplyDelete