Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer sleep & TV marathon

Today reminded me of college. I woke up super late to an overcast sky. I had yummy hemp waffles with egg whites.

I was lethargic but managed to run a few errands.
Since I knew I wasn't up for a workout, I bought a green juice. Also, it's perfect since waking up late moves all my meals back. This is my "dinner."

And that was it.

I made "lunch" of 2 shrimp spring rolls with half a corn cob, and shared half a beer. Much more bitter than I expected.

Before settling down for a marathon of "New Girl." The show is hilarious. Partway through I caught up on "The Choice" episode with Mike Catherwood, Parker Young, Joe Jonas, and Seth Wescott (see below). Mike was my favorite. He's hot and made me laugh out loud.
 
(source)

I made some progress, I painted my nails:

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I LOVE New Girl!! :) that show is awesome!

    ReplyDelete