- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- I wish I was born in the 50s or 60s...
- I hoard magazines and cut pictures and articles out of them. Then I stick the best ones in a magnetic photo album I've had for years.
- When I had an eating disorder, I ate apples and peanut butter as meals twice a day.
- I'm obsessed with mint green. Give me something mint green or aqua and I'll buy it!
- I hate cucumbers and pickles. Pickles remind me of gingers and nerdy people.
- I have a degree in history but have not picked up a history book in years. I can't find any worth reading! Suggestions please?!
I read his other book and um, this book is the perfect color!
- I'm terrible at matching clothes together. I will buy a brightly or patterned colored top with a brightly colored or patterned bottom, and not have any solids. It's not uncommon for me to have yellow, red, or purple pants and then tons of graphics on my tops.
- Ashley at Rhythm of My Mind who needs to post more because I love your posts!
- sandbox romance whom I've followed on Pinterest for the longest time! Her pins are the best!
- Jenmi Jenmi, a collaboration of two cool Southern California girls.
- Ellie of Fit for the Soul is also from Orange County!
- Gastronomical Sovereignty is the best blog name I've ever heard, and I love her dedication to local food.
- Framed Frosting who hosts Current Crush Thursday!
- lala Lists' easy to read and fun format
- June Foodie PenPal Maren at Maren's Morsels who coincidentally just turned 25 a few days ago. I'll be there in a couple of days!
- Speaking of Foodie PenPals, my first ever PenPal, Alex at Yums & Loves, had her baby!
- The Lunchbox Diaries
- Honey, I Shrunk the Gretchen! has a lovely, fun personality that shine through her blog
- Farrah at fairlyhealthylife
- great organization & DIYs from 20 Going On 80
- clean and beautiful design & recipes from vanilla & lace
- good things grow, especially for this chocolate black bean truffle recipe
After at-home workouts, I make my yoga mat my work area.
I'm heading out to a yoga studio this afternoon. My Plum District deal has been burning a hole in my mat. :) I love that Ra Yoga has such an amazing offering of later classes on a Saturday - sleeping in has been my jam this week.
Lately, I've been obsessed with seafood salad. First, white fish ceviche now mango shrimp salad! I'll probably end up eating the whole thing today!
Simple recipe. Just add as much of each that you'd like:
- Shrimp, boiled
- Mango, sliced
- Diced onions
- Lemon juice
- Salt & pepper