Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Day baking

Valentine's Day is going to be awesome because I'm taking the day after off. V-Day is a Monday so I won't try to take it off.

I'm going back to baking once a week. I like it too much. Only if I could not eat the goodies. I'm doing good though. I'm not baking AS MUCH because I've picked up more of a dedication to working out again.

Anyways, Bake it Pretty has a post asking what we're all baking for Valentine's Day. I went to the store today and they suggested Sprinkle Bakes' red velvet cake. I'm thinking about red velvet whoopie pies.



Then, I saw the strawberry milk cake. Oh, it's so pretty. I remember making the hot pink raspberry cake that was way too sweet over a year ago; this cake reminds me of that cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment