In her book, she has 20 questions for 21 days of raw adventure, here's how it's panning out. So I guess I'm going to work on 21 days... or longer... for however long I can! :)
1. Did I abstain from coffee? Yes! I had tea. I hope that's okay.
2. Did I abstain from alcohol? I haven't had any since New Year.
3. Did I abstain from gluten? Yes
4. Did I abstain from animal products?
5. Did I abstain from sugar and choose low glycemic fruits and better alternatives such as stevia or agave? Mostly, I had a Pure Organic Bar that includes some dates
Low glycemic fruits (55 or fewer points): cherries, grapefruit, dried apricots, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, apple, pear, plums, blueberries, peaches, oranges, grapes, kiwi fruit, bananas
Medium glycemic fruits (56 - 69 points) seem to include: mangoes, apricots, raisins, pineapple High glycemic fruits (above 70 points) seem to include: watermelon, dried dates
6. Did I dry brush today? First time!
7. Did I clean my sinuses with a neti pot? I'm getting one when I go home, but I seriously need one!
8. Did I move my body for at least 35 minutes? Barre fusion for 1 hour
9. Did I meditate for 15 - 20 minutes? Tonight?
10. Did I chew my meals thoroughly and mindfully? I did this morning, but mom and I went to 118 Degrees and we devoured our brunch. I tried my best though.
11. Did I laugh out loud and tell someone I love them? Hmm...
12. Did I spend (at least 5 minutes) in nature? I'm in California so what nature we have...
13. Did I get 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep? Yes I did.
14. What did I eat today and did I juice? I'll post pictures later, but no, I didn't juice.
15. How much purified water did I drink? I drink a whole liter
16. What supplements did I take? Women's One-A-Day though it's not raw and Raw Protein from Garden of Life
17. How was my elimination? After my big meal
18. What time did I stop eating and was it 3 hours before bed? Not time for bed, but yes I will!
19. How do I feel physically? I think I need a neti pot. I was irritable in the afternoon cause my neck was in pain.
20. How do I feel emotionally? Not good. I'm working on self-love continuously.