Sunday, February 20, 2011

Best burgers ever

One of my favorite burgers in recent memory came from Boca. It was spicy and everything, the cheese and toppings melted on top of the burger. Before then, I liked the burgers from Fuddrucker's. They're pretty simple: big burger with melty jalapeno cheese that made the bun obsolete.

Clearly, I like a little spice and toppings like pineapples and guacamole/avocado. This Southwest burger has guac. It's spicy from a chipotle pepper and adobo sauce. And it's blended with onions in ground turkey.

The only thing that made me cringe was having to buy mayo - fat free mayo only comes in big jars. What am I ever going to do with the rest of it? The lime-cilantro mayo is a good little add-on though.

I chose to use my tortillas and split a big burger in half.

Yancey requested two regular sized burgers. I put his cheese on them and his buns cause I didn't buy any.

I added it to my list of favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment