Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I can do this.

I can't believe I've let myself go so badly. I've gained TWENTY pounds since my new job. That just means I need to quit and find something less harmful to my health and sanity. But since I want my bonus first, I'll work until June.

In any case, I don't know why it's so hard for me to eat well and workout. Something must've clicked last summer and I could do it all. Since eating is such an important part of losing my muffin tops, tomorrow will be the first day of an experiment: THE RAW FOOD EXPERIMENT. I will be in California starting Saturday, but I will begin tomorrow and last until next Sunday.

The only problem is I don't really know how to go raw. I'm going to try my best to be adventurous.

Tomorrow, V-Core for breakfast, bell peppers for when I'm hungry, an apple, and a banana. I'll be documenting it on camera! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment