Saturday, February 26, 2011

Raw from EST to PST

On the plane, at about 7AM EST or 4AM PST, I had the rest of my Living Foods cheesecake.

At 10:15AM PST, I had 1/2 apple.

At 1PM PST, mom and I went to Au Lac, a Humanese/Vietnamese restaurant. I chose the curried "rice" filled with brocolli, cauliflower, corn, peas, avocado, olives, and dehydrated onions. I ate 1/4 of it and another quarter of it throughout the day (6:15PM).

After my curried "rice," I had half of the Rainbow in the Sky. I think it has jackfruit in one of the layers. I had another 1/4 of it after hot yoga (6:15PM) while the rest melted away.

Yes, I went to hot yoga at Huntington Beach Hot Yoga. I can go back again since I bought the $20 for 20 days deal as it would've been $15 for a drop-in anyways. It wasn't as hot as Bikram and I was definitely more advanced than almost all of these fit people. Crazy right?

At 7:30PM, I had a Raw Protein smoothie with water.

Then I got a little hungry at 9PM and had 1/2 an apple with a tablespoon of peanut butter.

It's still easy being raw and pretty fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment