Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Good to go raw (raw day 5)

I forgot my post yesterday so here's a double whammy!

I started off my morning with Raw Protein at 7:30 before my barre fusion class at 8:30.

Afterwards, I nibbled on some kelp noodles in peanut sauce (PB and sesame oil) with bell peppers and yes, blueberries.

Mom and I headed to Good to Go for lunch at around 12:30. She did not like her food. I picked up some dehydrated kale chips. Yum yum.

Since I had some kelp noodles, I had a fruitizza made of flax cracker with strawberries, mango, and banana.

I also got this donut hole.

I went to kickboxing at LA Boxing, which was pretty good and made me feel strong. The instructor was pretty hot too. Most of my classmates were girls with pink wraps so I chose blue. I'm more of a green/purple type of girl.

After class and a shower, around 8, dad and I made Make Juice Not War smoothies though we subbed apples for pears because I forgot to get pears from mom.***

***As I was finding the recipe for the blog, I found out that the recipes online say apples though the book says pears.

Make Juice Not War by Kris Carr
  • 2 large Cucumbers (peeled if not organic)
  • Big fist-full of Kale
  • Big fist-full of Romaine
  • 3 stalks of Celery
  • 1 Pear or Green Apple
  • 1-2 big Broccoli stems
  • 1/2 inch of Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment