Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I was supposed to go out tonight.

Okay, so I really suck at being social. I was supposed to go to trivia tonight after kickboxing, but I came home, showered, and decided to bake a cake. Cause I'm that type of girl: anti-social nowadays and in love with baking sometimes.

I couldn't find the perfect St. Patrick's Day baked good. As I said, there are only so many things I have yet to make. However, I want to learn how to decorate a cake better.

But let's start with the day. I got up early and left the house to roam around. I saw my old prof at his wife's bakery that I like to peruse. I told him about my plans.

When I wake up early, I'm hungry. Bad thing. Anyways, I drank my V-Core and my two ants on a log. Still no dried blueberries. I just keep forgetting.

For lunch at 12:30, I had a spring roll with avocado, spinach, bell peppers, celery, and tomatoes. I ate one slice of cantaloupe too.


I had the second slice of cantaloupe and some apples and faux cream cheese for snack at 4PM.

I hit the gym for kickboxing and Round 42. It went by fast. I knew the moves but she changed it out a lot. Nevertheless, I think I did pretty good.

I came home and showered and made a blackberry pie smoothie consisting of 1/2 apple, 1/2 cup blackberries, 1/2 cup almond milk, and cinnamon.


Then I bought some new peanut butter, MaraNatha Organic Creamy PB with a hint of sea salt. It definitely need a lot of stirring. I chose this because it was available at the regular store and I didn't have time to go all the way to another store once I entertained a friend who came over and another over the phone.



I also bought peppermint extract and other goodies for my baking tonight/the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment