Thursday, March 17, 2011

Abused, verbally & physically.

Oh I'm not kidding. Small children are terrible. I was abused both verbally and physically then the kid smirked and ran off. I waited for him to come back to give him consequences, but I got SO ANGRY. I kicked the fence. I said I'm done. Then I remembered what my dad said, it's just a job; don't let them get you angry. So I calmed down, talked to both my parents, and ate lunch.

The other assistant felt the same way today, but it got better when we socialized a little. If it wasn't for her, I'd be a goner.

I woke up a little early and decided to relax instead of doing weights. I'll have to do them tomorrow now. Anyways, I went to Modesto Bakery to get a prosciutto and herb pastry and pain au chocolat for me and Ms. Karen. I ate the inside of mine and had my V-Core for breakfast.

For lunch at 12:30, I munched on the same salad I had on Tuesday.

I ate my two celery sticks with peanut butter at 4PM.

Then I went to buy goodies: dates, organic zero-cal sugar, and vanilla extract. I also stopped by the library to borrow Dorie Greenspan's Around My French Table and Loving Frank, which I'll start tomorrow once I finish the end of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.





I made it to Turbo Kick plus did 10 minutes on the elliptical beforehand. We even did some PiYo. I was proud of my ability to do burpees in the turbo section when no one else did. I was also the only one to hold the plank for as long as the instructor. :) I have to remind myself to include proud moments of the day.

I went to the store again for berries and light butter for the cake I'll showcase next. Yes, I made another cake after the excitement of the last one.

For dinner, I made myself a peppermint patty green monster for St. Patty's Day consisting of 1 cup spinach, 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1 tablespoon of unsweetened carob chips, and a dash of peppermint extract.

No comments:

Post a Comment