Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Excuses excuses

Our internet was down yesterday so I didn't get a chance to post my "today is awesome" post.


I also didn't get to share the goodies I made. I was so proud of myself for having half of one and giving Yancey the other half. It's another recipe from Sugarbomb Bakery: mojito cupcakes. They're the ones I had at Cupcakes for Cures and because I loved them, I made my own... with white rum cause that's all we had in the freezer. Anyways, they turned out fluffy and delicious. The quarter cup of rum makes the batter taste kind of gross, which is good for me since I always eat the leftover batter.



So far, everything they make is great. I can't wait for more delicious vegan recipes and am I glad they posted Gluten-Free Meyer Lemon Cupcakes with Vanilla Bean Buttercream. They say the batter tastes bad too... love it. Hahaha. Since I got home early from the gym, I may make a trip to Ingles for some strawberry preserves, especially since I need some supplies for green tea & strawberry cupcakes I'm making for Bakesale for Japan: vanilla pudding, butter, and also strawberry preserves.

I'm buying supplies, but since I baked everyday so far this week and I'm baking tomorrow, I'm giving it a rest tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment