Thursday, March 24, 2011

I have a crush.

I don't like older men typically. By older, I mean like late 30s and 40s. Unlike my roommate though, as I get older, the guys I'm attracted to get older too.

There is one person I have an old man crush on. He's in serious movies and more memorably, funny movies like "The Tooth Fairy" and "The Game Plan." He's also 38, which I consider older.

It's Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. I love him and will watch pretty much every movie he's in. Tonight, I'm watching "Faster."



The night is a good break from a sucky day at work.

I woke up pretty late and did level 1 of the 30 Day Shred. Off to work, I was already on the verge of tears. No clue why. Then I got bit, scratched, and sand on me. I didn't get hurt so it's better than yesterday when furniture fell on me. Maybe. See, I started crying today at lunch. First, for that reason. Second, my mom worried me about paying bills. I've never had to pay real bills - thanks to being young and middle class, but if I move, I'll have to figure out how to survive. I'll have to find a real job. In addition to Savannah for a couple of days, I'll be editing my resume big time.

I wanted my daddy. Seriously. Ms. Karen put things into perspective. She's moved a lot and has made it. It's a step in my life that I'll have to make one day. I can't hide forever. I just need to learn to save save and save more. Eek.

Anyways, I went to lift weights and Turbo Kick after work. I'm glad I did both. Then I made a small batch of cream cheese frosting to see why my recipe is so sticky and not able to go through the decorating tip. It's in the freezer now.

I wanted to skip work after today, but my roommate convinced me to go. It is Friday, I'll finish hip hop, and come home to bake. I'll need a few things though, including heavy cream, real cream cheese, powdered sugar, and real milk to make 6 large and 24 minis. I'm planning on doing more though. It's going to take me all night... :(

Breakfast: V-Core
Lunch: 1/3 mango
Snack: Fuji apple
Dinner: Shakeology
Snack: 1 slice of Ezekiel cinnamon raisin w/ 1 tbsp Maranatha PB

No comments:

Post a Comment