Tuesday, March 29, 2011

More sweat

I started my morning out with a toughie. When I tried to start this on Saturday, I complained of back pains but no more! I did it and it wasn't pretty. The fitness "models" in the video couldn't keep up either. When I was able to keep up more, I was proud of myself. With some work, I can totally rock the workout and perfect my form.

Within the first 10 minutes, I was dripping in sweat. Nothing has gotten me so sweaty lately so this was great. Even when I was on the elliptical for an hour, I didn't feel sweat dripping like I used to - I used to make that elliptical wet. It must be the weather (cold) cause my body isn't getting as hot as it used to.

Get on this video: Bob Harper's Body Rev Cardio Conditioning. It'll make you feel good and he's more personable than Jillian.


That said, I am pretty excited about Jillian's newest book as it isn't just about weight loss and eating. It is kind of, but Unlimited seems inspirational. At least I hope it's better than Crystal Renn's Hungry - I never did get through that.

Now though, I need to get back in to reading. Currently, I'm dragging Loving Frank around with me. Short chapters, easy read, but I have to get on it instead of being on the computer all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment