Monday, March 21, 2011

Baking dreams

I can't wait for my KitchenAid! I will have to bake my cupcakes for Cupcakes for Cures without it, but I won't bake anything else. I have a few things in mind though so I thought I'd share.

Orgasmic cinnamon rolls
- I love vegan rolls cause they seem to take less time and taste fantastic!


Lychee-coconut cupcakes w/ ginger cream cheese


Cinnamon sugar pull apart bread


Coconut mango cake


Stuffed bagels


Dorie Greenspan's tiramisu cake for my first attempt at tiramisu


Dark chocolate eclairs: yes, me and a pastry!


Doughnuts someday when I can find a suitable recipe...

I was supposed to do a trial run of mini cupcakes tonight, but alas, I forgot dates and I didn't get enough sleep last night to function. Step class was definitely difficult today.

Breakfast: V-Core
Lunch: Spinach salad w/ avocado, green bell peppers, 1/2 banana, celery
Snack: 2 ants on a log
Dinner: 1/4 mango, 1/4 banana, 1 c spinach, 1/4 cup water, 1/2 ice, 1/4 c. almond milk = something pretty good
Snack: 1/2 slice of Ezekiel, some cashews

No comments:

Post a Comment