Saturday, March 12, 2011

Little miss turbo

Yes, that's right! I'm certified. I was exhausted because I didn't go to bed. I woke up half way through the night and searched for teaching jobs in California... part time is too much work so I might as well be full-time. However, I need to make sure I can go back to school with in-state tuition.

Shakeology kept me going for awhile, but I got hungry and ate half of a Pure Bliss mocha java bar on the way to Greenville, SC.





We got the workshop and got some goodies including Round 42. We did the whole round later with the instructor watching us to award us a level of instructorship from in-training to gold. I'm neither but somewhere in the middle. Part of the problem is that I like being close to the front then I'm unable to see what the instructor is doing.

At lunch at 1PM, I drank a Tera's Whey Pomegranate/Cranberry Goat Whey. It has some fantastic stats. It is a little expensive though...



For the practical, I did better because she chose our spots and mine was a few rows back. I thought this would be difficult to follow; it worked out well though.

I nabbed the Elite '11 with 11 DVDs, got a free round, bought a Turbo Fierce shirt and a sweet little boxing glove key chain. :) I'll post on those later.

It was pretty fun day overall except one of the girls we went with was pretty annoying.

I got dropped off super hungry and looked for something tasty. I chose Rosetta's Kitchen for non-raw food. It took forever to get my order, but I ended up with chili cheese sweet potato fries. Yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment