Speaking of being social, I actually got out of the house today! Woohoo! My neck wasn't stiff when I woke up and after breakfast, I biked to the gym.
I tried a set of 10
Onto this week's questions:
- What do you miss most about being a kid? Playing outside with the neighborhood kids and enjoying it.
- Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it? Julie Boolie was given to me by my Spanish teacher. My family also called me by my first and middle name: Julie Ann.
- What was your favorite thing to do at recess? When I was young, I liked to play basketball while the girls jumped rope.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a basketball commentator.
- What was your favorite toy? I had almost 20 Barbies and a suitcase filled with clothing.
- What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about? My parents don't have any fun stories.
- How to Live Healthily in a 24-Hour Day
- Metabolic Damage
- Today We Have A Choice
- 5 New Reasons to Take Yoga
- 174,203 Ways to Measure Health (Besides the Scale)
- Train Hard, Recover Right
- Away Message - away from the internet??!