Saturday, September 8, 2012

Yummy meals, with text/rediscovering Photoshop

I rediscovered Photoshop. Okay, I downloaded the free trial after missing it on my new Macbook. :(

Everyone has a signature style in adding text. I chose this. It's inspired by a local-ish ice cream cookie making company.

I didn't take a picture of my breakfast since I had it 4 days in a row.

Zevia is a little more carbonated than I like, but I enjoyed a can of the strawberry flavor. Haven't seen it before. Have you had it?

Instead, here are some fun, pretty meals.


Dinner was not attractive. I had steamed tilapia wrapped in nori with cauliflower "rice," avocado, and green leaf lettuce.

Then I had another pumpkin "cheesecake" mousse.

Do you have a way of adding text to your images? What inspired you?
How do you make some vegetables easier to eat? I wouldn't eat cauliflower unless it was mashed up like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment