I bought the Maddie bag with 40% discount at Van's. The size is a little larger than normal but not as big as the others.
From left to right, top to bottom:
- Van's Maddie bag
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- Planner/student handbook I got for free from the school I work at
- Sample deodorant I snagged from the gym and has been extremely useful
- Floss - great realization!
- Lady necessity
- Van's Saddled wallet on sale
- Luna chocolate dipped coconut lip balm given to our store is a great option when I want chocolate-y lips.
- Burt's Bee's hand repair cream was one of the items in a Burt's Bee's Christmas gift bag from our assistant manager
- eos lip balm in honeydew after everyone raved about it.
- Car and house keys with a glove key ring and Gold's Gym membership
- Peanut butter chocolate chip Larabar is my favorite!
- Homemade carrot cake protein "muffins"
- Random pen and my favorite pen, a Bic pen made in France
- Note cards for studying + a coupon for $1 off So Delicious ice cream
- iPhone though the phone isn't in there because I take pictures with my phone!
Anything similar in your bag?
What's missing in my bag that you have in yours, or vice versa?