Thursday, September 13, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting & It's Ok Combo

Its Ok Thursdays

To buy a slice of coconut cake and eat half of it as a mid-morning snack.

To eat the same thing for breakfast for 2 weeks.

...and to make pumpkin cheesecake mousse every night for 3 weeks.

To immediately pass out after work for an hour and a half on a hot but groggy afternoon.

To have a not so great workout. I did 7 minutes on the rowing machine before attempting this arm workout. It wasn't terrible but not as much as I usually do.

I intended on doing some cardio after but was beat down. My left shoulder in particular is in some sort of pain now. I did like the dumbbell side bend, and definitely feel that on my sides... rather than my abs?

Then to lay in bed and read instead of going to yoga to make up for aforementioned workout. I'm reading The Violets of March by Sarah Jio.

To have bare nails. Though I'd like to paint it tomorrow.
(source

To forget Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday and do it today. :)


More nails in the perfect colors...


Microwave nut butter cookie!


Pumpkin & sweet onion quesadilla


Navy is the new black because black is not my most flattering color.
Source: lyst.com via Julie on Pinterest


Cozy.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post, especially the Essie polish! :D

    ReplyDelete