- Cooler weather but still gorgeous
- Turning of the leaves and their crunchiness
- Halloween and Thanksgiving
- School - I've always been in or worked in schools so fall is a "new beginning"
- Pumpkin candles, period.
Other favorite pumpkin recipes:
- Power Pumpkin Roll, which I made for my 25th birthday breakfast!
- Jamie Eason's pumpkin protein bars
- Hungry Girl's perfect pumpkin bread
- Super easy pumpkin garlic knots
- Pumpkin whoopie pies by none other than Martha Stewart
- Pumpkin pie monster! to drink
Though here's a reminder it's not quite fall yet: the hot weather and spring rolls. I'm not sure they'll go into retirement even then...
Rotisserie chicken breast spring rolls with avocado, green leaf lettuce, and crunchy onions from Costco.
Chicken makes spring rolls even better than shrimp!
I had a couple long days and am glad it's over.
Here's what I packed for lunch, dinner, and snacks on Monday:
On Tuesday, I packed the same lunch and for dinner, salmon & cauliflower rice nori roll.
I also had some impromptu snacks...
CdM Yogurt's Only 8 frozen yogurt!
2 for 1 chocolate
This low cal flax milk was also 2 for 1
What are your favorite pumpkin/fall recipes? I've never made a pumpkin pie so that'll have to happen!
What's the last good deal you got on food or anything else for that matter?