Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ready for May

My mother asked me why my feet and hands have veins popping out? It's all the working out. :) So proud of them. Now I'd like to see them in my arms more!

I started my morning with a workout DVD. I did Slim in 6's Burn It Up. It's an oldie but a goodie to try and get into my hamstrings.

Breakfast using the preserves from my Penpal!

Afterwards, I did some grocery shopping for white fish and seaweed. Mom and I went to Costco today for spinach, sweet bell peppers, cans of tuna, and Almond Breeze, which they just started carrying!

I found Earth Balance Coconut & Peanut Spread at Mother's! Can't wait to try it.


Speaking of Costco, here are a few interesting things I wanted to share:
Monday Zumba, TurboKick
work 11-2:30
  1. Shakeology
  2. Sunwarrior + 1/2 banana
  3. smoked salmon & goat cheese rolls
  4. steamed pollock + broc + sweet potato
  5. Fage 0% w/ instant pudding mix!
Tuesday rest
work 10:30-2:30; 3:30-7:30
  1. egg white oats
  2. chicken nori rolls
  3. frozen yogurt
  4. pollack, peppers, sweet potato
  5. pizza slice
Wednesday yoga
work 10:30-2:30
  1. egg white oats
  2. Sunwarrior + 1/2 banana
  3. smoked salmon & goat cheese rolls
  4. steamed pollack + broc + sweet potato
  5. Fage 0% w/ instant pudding mix!
Thursday circuit training
work 10:30-2:30; 3:30-7:30
  1. egg white oats
  2. Sunwarrior + 1/2 banana
  3. smoked salmon & goat cheese rolls
  4. tuna salad
  5. Chobani strawberry-banana
Friday run
work 10:30-2:30
  1. egg white oats
  2. Sunwarrior + 1/2 banana
  3. smoked salmon & goat cheese rolls
  4. steamed pollack + broc
  5. Fage 0% w/ instant pudding mix
Saturday TurboKick
pick up dad 8:30
  1.  L.A. trip
Sunday 5K run
  1. Shakeology
Other notes:
  • Read Mockingjay
  • Study chapter 5 
And a treat for your ears... I heard this on the radio every 15 minutes on my way to San Diego yesterday! This isn't the best video - the guy reminds me of my friend Greg.


Now for some Sunday night TV before much-needed sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to get my hands on that coconut and peanut spread! I will have to try and locate it very soon. I really wish we had a costco nearby, we have Sam's clubs which are not as great :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coconut and PB spread sounds amazing! I never thought of eating coconut with PB, but I think it would taste delish! :)

    ReplyDelete