Sunday, April 1, 2012

Love [Grown] for lunch (LiveFit Day 48)

A Sunday off is so strange. I'm sure I've had Sundays off before, but it was eerie.

I woke up late (10 AM!). I eased into the morning with a couple of Van's Lite waffles spread with Tofutti cream cheese and fig butter and egg whites.

I put on Catching Fire and ran to the gym. It took me a little less than 15 minutes. Running outside makes me all hazy.


I tried to really focus on my back since I never feel sore. I used some lighter weights and set my pride aside.

I took a quick walk to TJ Maxx and saw these awesome shot glasses. They didn't come home with me though.


I ran back home and readied myself to go to Costco with mom. Purchases: spinach, Fage 0%, and albacore tuna.

Then I was on my own. I went to Whole Foods and the fancier TJ Maxx.

Check out their goods! Allie of Live Love Eat gave the heads up that they had Love Crunch. All of them. The only one I haven't tried is apple cinnamon, but I decided to go with a couple of bags of Love Grown.

My choices: Raisin Almond Crunch and Cocoa Goodness (after seeing it on Fitting It All In).

I loved the toasted oat pieces because it meant no crumbles. I liked both, especially raisin almond crunch. Thanks to Jenn of Peas & Crayons for the recommendation. Now I know why these have been so popular!

I didn't have much of a real lunch. Instead, I ate these and samples from Costco.

I took a quick nap and woke up feeling sore from my workout this morning. :) Yay. I had a real-er dinner of chicken and broccoli again.


No comments:

Post a Comment