Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dizzy running (LiveFit Day 51)

Breakfast after sleeping in: egg whites and almond cheese with spinach on a flour tortilla.

Tuna salad for lunch again.

Ran to the gym after work. Legs. Ran back. Running outside makes me more tired. I was dizzy from the sun. I took a nap and am still tired.

LiveFit Day 51:
  • Narrow stance squats: 35#s
  • Narrow stance leg press: 200#s
  • Barbell step ups: 35#s
  • Walking double barbell lunge: 45#s
  • Single leg barbell squat: 35#s
  • Seated calf raise: 210#s
  • Standing calf raise: Bodyweight
 Dinner: steamed tilapia and half a gigantic sweet potato. Yummy.

And my cousin and I made chocolate chip cookie dough peanut butter cups but with a different cookie dough recipe.

Does running outside you dizzy? Is it the sun or is this just something I'll have to get used to?

No comments:

Post a Comment