I found this list of 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know on Huff Post Women.
By 30, you should have ...
1. One old boyfriend you can imagine going back to and
2. A decent piece of furniture not previously owned by anyone else in your family.
3. Something perfect to wear if the employer or man of your dreams wants to see you in an hour.
5. A youth you’re content to move beyond.
7. The realization that you are actually going to have an old age -- and some money set aside to help fund it.
10. One friend who always makes you laugh and
11. A set of screwdrivers, a cordless drill, and a black lace bra.
13. The belief that you deserve it.
14. A skin-care regimen,
By 30, you should know ...
1. How to fall in love without losing yourself.
2. How you feel about having kids.
3. How to quit a job, break up with a man, and confront a friend without ruining the friendship.
5. How to kiss in a way that communicates perfectly what you would and wouldn’t like to happen next.
15. Why they say life begins at 30
Every year I make my own list of twenty-something things to do before I'm twenty-something. Here's my list for 24.
- Become a certified personal trainer.
Find a job in the education field.
- Try Physique 57.
- Take a baking class.
Take a cooking class.I have a Groupon for tspoons!
- Go on a wine tasting. Napa Valley here I come!
Fit back into my clothes!This won't happen, but I'm fixing my body! Run a 5K.
- Bike the LA River.
Visit Austinor Portland or Chicago or some other city on my big list.
- Take a pole dancing class.
- Try Crossfit.
Make homemade bread. Brioche!
- Visit Yosemite.
- Go to a concert.
- See a hockey game.
- Watch a baseball game.
- Go to the San Francisco’s Ferry Market.
- Join a team. Kickball maybe?
Go to a food festival. Eat Real Food Festival!
- Pick fruit.
- Compile my US history lesson plans.
- Make my world history lesson plans.
- Video blog.