Friday, December 2, 2011

Movie luck & lucky pants

I totally forgot that "Friends With Benefits" came out this past week. After my cousin took almost an hour to find a movie, I quickly grabbed this.


I love Mila Kunis. She's gorgeous and is both attractive to men and women. Not so much Justin Timberlake. Regardless, I have high hopes for it. So far, so good.

I had another green juice from Mother's to hopefully keep me from getting any sicker. I also went shopping with my mom and nabbed a couple pairs of workout capris for work.

They're from Kohl's and is a Tek Gear brand. They're rutched at the waist and at the leg and even has some buttons on the leg. The waistband is slimming. I prefer capris over pants and a tighter leg to a flared leg.

I got each for $13.50 (55% off) and another $5 off ($10 off I shared with my aunt for us buying a total of $30). I was also gifted $10 in Kohl's cash. Woo Kohl's!

Tomorrow's plan is a workout before work. Very usual and dull. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment