2. Have a holiday cookie making party.
7. Go take a leisurely evening drive, look at xmas lights and see how many xmas songs you can remember the lyrics to.
8. Go ice skating.
10. Make a new holiday dessert while listening to xmas songs on the radio.
13. Make Nutella and banana S'mores, sit by the fire and play games.
15. Go to a holiday play or concert.
16. Find some good holiday events happening in your town.
17. Make hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps and watch a holiday movie.
18. Make gingerbread waffles for breakfast.
I'm about done eating my batch of Union Square Cafe nuts and want to make something a little sweeter tomorrow: cinnamon roasted almonds. It's going to make the house smell fine!
As for my December goals, tomorrow.