- Aunt Jenny
- 6th period - bundt cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes! I paid $19 for a $39 cake... unfortunately, I forgot the 30% discount, which would have made it $13.30! :( Oh well.
- 3rd period - guac & chips, apple cake I'm making tonight!
Made with Trader Joe's vanilla cake & baking mix then filled with their apple pie filling. I got this recipe from the store demo. :) They smell good, has vanilla specks!, and I'm sure it tastes great!
- 4th period - sea salt brownies, Joe Joe's
- English teacher - cat cookies, magnetic hooks
- Science teacher - "Moon"
- Secretaries - Starbucks cups w/ candy
- Work - sea salt caramels
Bolded are the things I still need to buy! And I still need to go to some stores...
Call Nothing Bundt Cakes on 17th Street Costco for chips
- TJ Maxx in Tustin