Sunday, December 4, 2011

Finally Sunday

I finally went back to boot camp yesterday and it was awesome. The class was split into 3 groups, but even when my group was off, I did something with another group. I was happy with everything except squat jumps. Those are just tough to do for a whole minute. Luckily, we only did it once.

I was rushed to a family function after my workout. It was my cousin's daughter's 13th or 14th birthday. The pickings were slim and I was nowhere near my favorite stores so I improvised: corn, a few pieces of the leaner Korean BBQ, and fruit tart. The fruit tart from Le Croissant Dore was the best! The Korean BBQ made me sick - it was too fatty for me.

Off to work and the last of my 40 hour work week. Whoa, its been awhile.

After work, I salvaged myself with a Goddess of Greens from Mother's. My cousin and I watched "30 Minutes or Less" and found it hilarious. It's reminiscent of Harold & Kumar, the first one.


(source)

I got to sleep in a bit today. It was still hard to get up and I debated whether or not I wanted to go to BodyPump. I didn't have to go as early as I did and I forgot my phone! Ugh. I was set for 30 minutes on the elliptical without music. Thankfully, I had my book, The Help, and I really need to finish it up before the 6th when the movie comes out on DVD.

MUST FINISH BY TUESDAY!

(source)

By the way, another fantastic workout. I'm sitting on the floor and can feel my bottom in good pain! :) If this keeps on, I'll have to add more weights!

We're going to swing by Costco in a little bit, maybe go to Kohl's to spend my Kohl's cash on workout pants, and then I'll get to reading! First, lunch and maybe a bit of reading to go along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment