Friday, September 30, 2011

This is my life... and I'm going to eat.


There are certain things I get obsessed with... like my recent love of donuts... and this morning's half a jalapeno ham and cheese croissant. Okay, it was really like the filling that I ate and barely any of the croissant. :)

The croissant was courtesy of Kelly's Donuts and Burgers in Huntington Beach. No picture cause, well, I ate that thing in the car. It's all good though cause...


Because I was so adamant about a croissant, I ended up doing Bob Harper's Cardio Rev Conditioning at home. It's my toughest video workout.

Sleep was not bueno last night. I woke up at 5ish, 6ish, and finally at 7, when I wanted to wake up. But there will be no nap: interview after work today. More about that later. :)

Off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment