Monday, September 5, 2011

How do I sound?

It's my first vlog! My family thinks I'm insane...



So I'll usually be in pajamas or gym clothes. And I'll never have make-up on. Deal. Today it's pajamas because I did my Turbo this morn.

Oh yeah, got this idea from Adrienne. Here's how it was conducted - say these words then answer the questions:
  • Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
...and these questions, which got cut off???!!
  • What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house? I call it teepee-ing and I've never done it or had it done to me.
  • What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball? I used to play with them and wasn't afraid of it even though it's an insect: roly-poly.
  • What is the bubbly carbonated drink called? As a child, soda water for my belly aches. As an adult, sparkling water for my cocktails.
  • What do you call gym shoes? Sneakers
  • What do you say to address a group of people? Surprisingly I didn't catch onto y'all, but I use you all in some contexts. I just say "Hey everyone."
  • What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs? Daddy long legs
  • What do you call your grandparents? Something in Chinese
  • What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket? I call it a grocery cart, but I never use one. I may use a grocery basket, but I typically juggle my items. At the end of the day, I take my items to the checkout line and never want a bag because if it was able to carry my things to the line, I can carry it to my car. I want to be eco-friendly. Sometimes, an employee will give me a basket when they see me struggling.
  • What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining? Rain showers
  • What is the thing you change the TV channel with? Remote

Big deal: I got some Trader Joe's sunflower seed butter yesterday after deciding that Kath and Averie were good sources of nut buttery information. And they sure were. Delicious stuff.


No picture of it on a half sandwich bun though because I misplaced my camera and was too hungry to look for it. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment