Monday, September 5, 2011

3-a-day pumpkin

Late brunch: leftover Egg Beaters garden vegetable (<1/2 cup) with 1/2 small bagel topped with pumpkin + Tofutti cream cheese... and crosswords


Had some of mom's avocado smoothie when they had lunch


Lots of walking. N = non-fat milk. WC = no whipped cream. PSL = PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE. Ch'yea.


I made my own once and it was fantastic!

Walden Farms calorie-free chocolate syrup was not bad. I liked their preserves and apple butter, hated the marshmallow dip, and would not take a chance on peanut spread (no fakes please). Think it'll go great on top of my Arctic Zero strawberry ice cream for tonight! The only one I haven't had is coffee... and pumpkin spice! :)


Late afternoon green juice and chicken for dinner finished with 1/2 a slice of whole wheat sandwich roll and PUMPKIN + Tofutti cream cheese. New batch made!

No comments:

Post a Comment