Thursday, September 1, 2011

Get 'er did.

I finally submitted my before picture to M.C. Barao's 30 Day Shred challenge. My cousin took it on my iPhone and the front picture is horrendous. I like the back side a little more so I'll share that.


Since I'm addressing my September goals, here's my anticipated reading list.
  • September 1-5 The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
  • September 6-11 The Sweet Life In Paris
  • September 12-18 Room
Yes, yoga. I found out that I can get a week of free yoga at some studios around here so there I go.

Eats:

Chobani 0% honey to start the day. Not a fan. Not much honey flavor. Hope the Trader Joe brand is better. I'll get Fage next time since it has honey on the side. Mmm.


(image from Chobani)

After my nerve-wrecking interview, I went to Layer Cake Bakery, which was like 2 steps away, and tried a canele. It was not good - the spongy inside was too rubbery as was the outside. To make up for it, I ate the top of a red velvet cupcake and that was awesome. I devoured it so no pics. :( My nerves were still shaky after awhile.

Not a great feeling, but you know I had a good feeling last time and that didn't work out.

I went to the farmer's market for cukes for my green juices. I visited the food trucks and wanted to get one of the salmon grilled cheese sandwiches from SlapFish Truck, but held out. Maybe next time.

I went to Sprout's for a can of beets and some carrots in hopes of making a different kind of juice later this week.

Also nabbed some Yogi Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life because of this post.


I stopped by Empanada's Place and got an amazing criolla empanada because it's the typical one. I ate half and saved the other half for my cousin. This was delicious and the ladies were super nice. Oops, they said they'd give me a free dulce de leche cookie but forgot - I would've paid for it.


But the best thing ever was lunch: Blogilates' pho. I usually don't eat so many noodle soups nor do I enjoy pho that much on a normal basis, but geez, this was delicious. I'm having the other half of my Miracle Noodles and can of chicken stock tomorrow. I only used 1 cup/half can of the stock.


On the agenda tonight:
  • Go to yoga.
  • Buy spinach and applesauce.
  • Drink green juice.
  • Scan my CBEST.
  • Apply for 2 jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment