Friday, September 23, 2011

Pumpkin beer & baking

Whole Foods grocery haul! I used my LivingSocial deal. I finally got Puffins! They were plain but very good. Also, one of my favorites: Barney Butter! Since I had a few more dollars left: Siggi's peach.

It was too hard to find enough things, but luckily, I was able to buy alcohol: Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale and Indian Wells Company Spicy Pumpkin Ale. Mom and I tasted the Blue Moon and though she liked it, I did not find any hint of pumpkin and it was a little darker than their usual beers. I had a swig and thankfully, she drank most of it.
We finally tried Goldfish Flavor Blasted Grahams vanilla cupcakes.

With the organic pumpkin, my cousin Cat and I made Joy the Baker's pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and Hungry Girl's perfect pumpkin bread. Half of each recipe. Both were delish. We're taking them to a family function tomorrow because I don't want to overindulge... which I have already! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment