Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bowl and bread

Some days, I just want to sit around and do nothing. It rarely happens. I always want to be out.

My AM started with a beet and carrot juice in a bowl. With a straw. :)


Then I made half a sandwich with egg whites, goat cheese, avocado, and some kind of spicy ketchup in a container from some to-go place my family went to.


I made another half sandwich with egg whites and pumpkin + Tofutti cream cheese.

I ate half of each for a nice half a sandwich on Great Harvest's Dakota bread. So good I had it for dinner too.

We have so much bread. I hoard it like crazy. We have a half loaf of Great Harvest Dakota bread from last Thursday, 3/4 loaf of Ezekiel cinnamon raisin, and two bags of whole wheat sandwich rolls and bagels I bought when I thought I'd be sharing my bread. The goal is to get it eaten so I've been upping my carb intake to at least 1 slice of Dakota per day for a week now.

Maybe I'll muster up some energy to get dressed and go to the farmer's market (see - I'm not even up for that!) and then to Costco for some items (usually just eating the samples).

No comments:

Post a Comment