Saturday, November 19, 2011

A week to get it done

I took a nice little 1 1/2 hour nap before getting dinner: spinach, chicken breast, and crushed almonds in mustard, and an apple with some PB2. Now I'm eating PB2 straight... well, with water.

I'm also really into The Help and gave up the last book I tried to read. Sometimes, you just have to. I'll get about 1/4 of the way into a book and realize how slow I'm reading because well, it's not capturing my attention. The Help is definitely a good one as everyone already knows.

Right now, I'm on an America Ferrera kick and watching "How The Garcia Girls Spent Their Summer." I'm kind of watching it, but it's a bit silent at times.


I also spotted the newest Harry Potter and realized I don't know where I've left off. I'm sure I saw the 5th one, where I stopped reading. It was so dull! My goal for this Thanksgiving break is to watch the 5th-7th ones, only 3 movies really.

Other Thanksgiving goals:
  • Watch Harry Potter movies 5-7
  • Read and finish The Help
  • Watch Chalene's PUSH Jump Start videos
  • Buy some oatmeal
We're roasting a whole chicken tomorrow and instead of turkey, having steaks for Thanksgiving. Wacky. Hopefully I can conjure up some side dishes like corn bread pudding with cranberries, leeks, and sausage.

No comments:

Post a Comment