Saturday, November 12, 2011

Free food bonanza

Once again, I wake up early despite a super late bedtime. :/ My body is sore (biking, Turbo, Amp'd Abs yesterday) and I'm getting hungry. Today is a day off because not only am I sore, I need to tone it down after such a big day yesterday.

I came upon this blog post and was excited to find someone with a similar problem. Also, Live Laugh Eat's guest post yesterday really resonated with me.

I've been up for almost an hour and a half now, scheming and watching "The Magic School Bus!"


Last night, I wrapped my cousin's birthday present(s) and watched some of "Hung."

I'm going to grab a balloon, find a place to buy a strawberry cupcake, and head over to my cousin's.

As for the rest of the day:
Light and easy Sunday Saturday.

First, breakfast. I don't know what I want, but doesn't cereal milk and then white Russian milkshakes sound fantastic?! Momofuku Milk Bar's Christina Tosi shows Conan. Hilarious video.

No comments:

Post a Comment