Monday, November 28, 2011

Fitness wish list

New workout gear is always on my wish list!

I'm short so capris are a better length than pants. Pants always run too long even when "short" sometimes!

Under Armor Varsity Women's Capri Pants $29.99

I hope we get 70% off. If so, this is on the top of my list and maybe another Ultimate Hoodie!

Lucy Luxe Burnout Tee $59

Lululemon is pretty expensive, but I love this tummy-hiding doubled-up tank.

No Limit Tank $64

These shorts looks so freeing!


Weightless Split Short $49

Cutest shorts ever! They're heather-colored and the band seems to fit flat. I have a pair of Brooks that are my favorite.

Glycerin Short $23

Cheap and tummy-hiding

C9 Babydoll Athletic Tank

This looks like the lululemon logo but cheaper! Yay Target!


C9 Long-Sleeve Seamless Athletic Tee $24.99

Other bras run for much more and the Champion bras I've purchased have been my favorite ones.

C9 Seamless Cami Sports Bra $16.99

The color is fantastic and I've heard so many great things about Brooks.

Brooks Women's PureConnect Running Shoe $89.99

A super functional bag: a yoga mat carrier and a water bottle compartment

Crazy Zips Gym Bag $139

Mint is my favorite color and it's sparkly but not tacky.

Pleated Pocket Yoga Bag $110

Made in one of my hometowns, Fountain Valley, and the sleekest bottle I've ever seen.

KOR Vida $24.95

No comments:

Post a Comment