Monday, November 28, 2011

Post logs

Sunday

Workout notes:
Last day of Thanksgiving break and I started off with the elliptical. It felt great actually and my ankles were fine. I attempted lunges and squats. Boy were those squats hard. Lunges, however, went well. Zumba was difficult. Its been awhile and I could barely see the instructor so I had trouble following the moves. I haven't been as jumpy lately. A little more practice and an instructor with more hip hop and less salsa will help too.

Food log:
Shakeology pre-workout
Butternut squash & shrooms w/ 1/2 goat cheese & egg on a low carb tortilla
Some beignets mom bought
Fro-yo from Icicles
Butternut squash & shrooms w/ broc & salmon


Apple
Fage 0% mixed w/ low sugar strawberry preserve

Work:
Worked today. We still had 30% off all sale items so while we sold quite a bit, $-wise, it didn't amount to too much. However, on Friday and Saturday, we did well and if we are #1 in our district, we get a 70% off shopping spree! *crosses fingers* I held my first black card and whoa, it was heavy. The customers I worked with were nice and I'm getting the hang of selling things.

Today

Workout notes:
I need more sleep, clearly, but in any case, I did okay. I woke up and headed over to the gym for 20 minutes on the upright bike. I usually set a resistance of 12 and it wasn't terrible. I need to go back to the stationary bike to change it up because last time I was on that, I had trouble.

Food log:
Fage 0% w/ strawberry preserve
Butternut squash & shrooms w/ 1/2 goat cheese & egg on a low carb tortilla
1/2 bar of Luna Protein cookie dough
Fro-yo from Great American Yogurt (eggnog, pistachio)
Shrimp & Miracle Noodles with lettuce


Fage 0% w/ strawberry preserve
Apple w/ 1 tbsp. crunchy Barney almond butter

Work:
Back to work with the kiddos. Sadly, I didn't see all my darling boys this morning because they're gone to a different class on Mondays. :/ Things change and the freshman study skills class I work with is the worse - they're not very nice. My juniors and science class freshmen are better and sweeter to the surprise of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment