Thursday, November 3, 2011

Suck it up

BodyPump felt good this morning. I started feeling like the right muscles were working out. It helps when I close my eyes and just imagine. Though I think I should venture into individual weight training... once I develop a plan for it and one that's long enough. I typically won't lift more than 20 minutes if I do it by myself.

Unfortunately, the elliptical for 20 minutes was HARD. My ankles hurt, and in BodyPump, my wrists hurt as I was doing triceps. Actually, it's better than last week when my wrists hurt with chest too.

I'll post a weight lifting plan for Saturday since I'll miss classes due to work.

Doctor today.

I haven't had my blood drawn often and probably not in the last 10 years, but I've got to suck it up and do it. For my health. If not today, very soon.



And eat In N Out for dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment